Ask Anita

Ready to ask a question?

Anita’s ready to answer!

To start, simply tell us who you are by clicking the category that best represents you:

After you’ve done that, you can simply fill in the available fields.

NOTE: Your name is a required field, but you can always list it as “Anonymous” if you prefer! Also please keep in mind that your email is required so that Anita can send you a response to your question, however your email will NOT be displayed with your post on our blog.
We respect your privacy!

At last, you’re ready to post your question!

Simply type into the available field. Keep it clean and get to the point people!

Click the “Post Comment” button when finished.

You can also specify whether or not you would like to be notified by email any time a comment has been added to your question and/or any time there are updates to the site.

Be aware that any question you submit may be published.

1. Julie Ward
    Feb 21, 2016 @ 12:04:59

I applied on the 10th of February and finished my application on the 12th. I haven’t received any response other than anot email saying I haven’t finished my application. I need someone to check into that please. Thank you.

Feb 22, 2016 @ 08:54:13

Julie, You should be receiving an e-mail about a week after submitting your online application. If you haven’t heard back in a few days, contact your nearest branch to follow up on your status.

2. Terri McKenzie
    Feb 09, 2016 @ 08:44:39

Is it illegal to say in a job announcement “bilingual required”?

3. Ibrahim
    Feb 08, 2016 @ 09:23:09

Hello Anita
    We oen a garage and we are looking for mechanic. How we can do that. Thanks

4. Ronisha Smittick
    Jan 26, 2016 @ 09:00:17

Hello I’m seeking a job , could you help . ?

5. karan sahani
    Jan 24, 2016 @ 03:39:39

i am die casting machine operator
    8 years experience
    knowledge .. manual & full auto machine operated & good quality & production given & safety knowledge

6. Joel gonzalez
    Jan 07, 2016 @ 23:02:56

Been working for this agency for a while iam a 35 year old gay male I started at a warehouse where I immediately fit in and got along with pretty much everyone including warehouse manager until a certain individual was hired and didn’t get along with me and became abusive verbally at work so I followed the necessary steps which was letting my lead know and my onsite staffing agency supervisors know 2 weeks went by and day to day I dealt with harassment from this person threats and insults pertaining to my homosexuality and nothing was done I went to the companies hr supervisor explained my story nothing was done I was only told that they were investigating the matter after being fed up with situation I asked for a transfer to a different department where I thought problem was over then a week later said individual was transferred to same department where his harassment insults and threats continued Then having requested a friday off previously to all of this cause I was in the process of getting custody of my niece and nephew when I was to return to work I received a voicemail from agency my assignment had been ended without any explanation when I went to the branch manager of my agency I was heard and told she would personally see to the matter and get back to me and I have yet to hear from her what should I do because I feel very disrespected and discriminated against

7. amirudin
    Jan 04, 2016 @ 19:25:01

Dear Ms. Anita,
    is possible for me to get a job in US ?
    I’m from Jakarta Indonesia and would like to have new challenge to work in US fyi, all I have now is valid passport .
    Kind regards,

8. Donald francis
    Jan 01, 2016 @ 10:53:53

Why didn’t I get paid this week?

9. Ashlee
    Dec 26, 2015 @ 07:54:42

Hello
    Ms Anita
    Happy holidays
    I have a question, not for me but for one if my friends. He recently went to jail and have a second chance. Unfortunately he lost his job in time of incarcerated. He is a person with a felony and under probation.
    We would like to know what he can do, a lot of places has turn him down. He is a father of two little boys. He is sorry for what he did,and wants to do right?

10. Kaye
    Dec 09, 2015 @ 15:18:39

Hi Anita,

I have been called for a job I was hired for a couple of years ago. I completed training. I was let go the last day of training because the company did not get my accessibility requirement or did not want to purchase. I know the boss did not like me or my accessibility requirements. I was not granted my needs by the end of training even tho I did well. I was taking a test today by the same company noticed it is the same test. Is there a way I can avoid that same boss I had at that time or how can I find out if that particular person is still there or if in the same department? I did like the job and the environment. The pay was not bad but it is just a seasonal position.

Dec 13, 2015 @ 17:03:34

Kaye, Without knowing the company, I’m not sure you can avoid that same supervisor. You’ll have to ask around to see if he/she is still there and if so, would you would still want to work there.

11. KATHLEEN
    Nov 15, 2015 @ 18:42:22

Ms. Anita,
    I would like to know why all the applications when you have a resume?

12. Gayle Mullins
    Nov 10, 2015 @ 18:02:52

Anita, I accepted a tempotary position, but I have made it known that I would like it to become permanent. I also would like a raise of two more dollars per hour. I like the job, but I am handling it alone, and initiating new ideas that have been well received. Would it be a mistake to ask for a raise?

13. Anonymous
    Nov 05, 2015 @ 15:08:57

What is your best recommendation for a lapse in employment of six years, disability status that needs an opportunity for training, a career homemaker for most of my life.
    Is no information of work history the best and cleanest way to apply?
    I am continuing my goal of college classes, with interruptions from misuse of my personal information, emails, etc… How do I put all my emails in a clearance network to stop use of my need for my best opportunity for receiving a interview or job offer?
    Since I ordered my work history and it was intercepted and rewritten with NO start and end dates, only the year, I am at a loss with filling out employment history. I would like this cleared up so I can stop sending in useless information that hinders me from going forward.

14. Catherine Rembert
    Oct 28, 2015 @ 01:51:32

I am registered with a temp agency, recently had a assignment that I felt was not for me after three weeks. Called agency to let them know. Does this make it difficult for me to get another assignment with the agency? I did not walk off of the job just called the next day and let the agency know how I felt.

Nov 07, 2015 @ 07:16:16

Staffing agencies want to get the best fit for both the client and the temporary associate. Keep in touch with your personnel supervisor to let him or her know that you are still willing and available for assignments more in line with your skill set.

15. Ashwani singh
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 02:30:07

Hi Mam i have done BCA but from an year i have not done any job, so i am not getting any job right now so please recommend me something to overcome this issue .