1. Priya @ Travel Bharat
    Jul 11, 2016 @ 04:31:30

2. Reema sen@Parambikulam Tiger Reserve
    Jun 02, 2016 @ 04:11:03

3. Jenifer
    Dec 27, 2015 @ 22:19:12

@anitaclew

With free email accounts accessible from your nearby web supplier or Gmail, there’s no reason not to open an occupation looking for record, and to check it frequently.

Jenifer

4. Tiffany Lieu
    Dec 20, 2015 @ 21:57:06

I have not felt the need to get another one from the gmail account I am currently using with the first and last name in it. A while ago the computer world emphasized that yahoo accounts do not meet professional consumption marks so I set up a gmail one as was highly suggested then for professional resume emailing to job applying. But these days I have noticed much more choices to obtaining a professional email account provided you pay a montly subscription fee.

5. Fortino Martinez Espinosa
    Dec 15, 2015 @ 14:22:02

Thank you!

6. shirley stinebiser
    Dec 15, 2015 @ 14:21:43

I have been a hairdresser for 41 years and the last 4 years at the same salon. the salon was bought out and after a couple of months I injured my shoulder and had to have surgery. I kept in contact with the owner and all was fine until I was ready to go back to work. I called him and said the Dr. said I could go back but not to work too hard. I was to go in 3 days later. saturday before I was to go in on tuesday, he called and said he no longer had a position available for me. He would have my things boxed for me and wished me good luck looking for a new position. I am devistated.

Dec 19, 2015 @ 17:30:14

Shirley, I’m sorry you have found yourself out of employment after your surgery. Keep your spirits up and I’m sure you’ll find a new salon where, hopefully, the owner will be a little more compassionate!

7. Karen Scruggs